Sunday, January 10, 2010

A meteoric intro

Hello World! My human decided that I needed to start blogging....so here I am.



My name is Cleopatra.
And, just like my namesake, I am into power, world domination, and cat worship.

Here is a little morsel about me:

I can read the humans thoughts.
I enjoy lounging in the sun, nibbling tasty photographs, and stealing socks.
I eat the nip each day yo!
Occasionally I enjoy the thrill of the kill.  I can't help it; It's instinct.
My humans are great although they keep bringing in these nasty animals they call dogs.
I adore big, orange tomcats. Meow baby.
I'm a healing master and I've been known to do some magical work for my human.
I must get 19 hours of sleep each day.. or else.

Oh, I have something better to go do. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment